Thailand offers a multitude of landscapes and lifestyles. The island of Phuket and the resort of Pattaya are popular destinations for tourists, while Hua Hin and Chumphon have remained traditional and authentic. Between the two, Koh Samui is suitable for all tastes without having to overlook the capital Bangkok. Real estate in Thailand has many faces.
ECONOMIC DYNAMISM AND PURCHASING POWER
- Attractive prices: A new luxury studio in a seaside resort: € 60,000
- Attractive rental returns of 7 to 9% Net per year over 12 years.
- Cash back or buyout offer after 5 or 12 years.
- No double taxation of property income
- Attractive taxation: no property tax. No inheritance fees
- A purchasing power more than doubled for a French
- Personal use weeks - An exceptional quality of life
- Modern infrastructure: hospitals, transport, etc.
If the economy is globalized, so is real estate. Southeast Asia and in particular Thailand are experiencing sustained and steady economic growth, particularly in the tourism sector. You too can take advantage of this growth by investing in rental property in Thailand and an advantageous property tax system with rental profitability of 7 to 9%. Investing in real estate in Thailand means having the choice between a rental investment or pleasure. Whether you are in a dream resort on a paradise island, or in the bustling capital, there is something for every budget. Whatever your objective and your desires to carry out your own project.
You will be 100% owner of your luxury apartment which will be managed in hotel management by large international groups. Discover our new programs in Thailand, exclusive programs, with legal editing of the file, site monitoring, installation, resale…
Our partner supports you from the start to the end of your project.
Want to know more? Take advantage of the expertise of a group with more than 30 years of experience in France. Present in both France and Thailand via its subsidiary. Our partners will support you in each of the stages of your project, from identifying the property, to handing over the keys, including all the administrative stages.